I am glad you are visiting my website. I hope you will be able to learn a little more about me and about legal services I provide to individuals and businesses. I also hope the content on this page will help you take the next step- a step towards change and achieving your life goals by starting cooperation with me.
- Business Entity Creation
- Ongoing Business Services (including employment, sales, real estate, lending, manufacturing and growth through acquisitions and mergers)
- Tax Services
- Bankruptcy Services
- Debt recovery, relief and restructuring
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Property Rights Litigation
- Actions against banks
- Divorce, separation, child support
- Traffic Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Hearings
- Worker’s Compensation
- Estate planning
- Real estate services
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Breach of Insurer’s Duties
- Legal practice more than 18 years
- Over 100 cases successfully tried
- Years of experience working for big private companies
- A wealth of experience working for a municipal administration and other public sector organisations
- Since 2005 a self- employed legal advisor.
- Two years experience of working for the Qualification Collegium of Judges
- International work experience
- Ural State Law academy, 1993, lawyer qualification.
- The Ural State University of Economics, 2000, economist and manager qualification.
- Ural Federal University, 2004, psychologist qualification.
Surely you didn’t think you could go to a lawyer’s website and not hear about legal fees.
My normal hourly rate is 100 $ per hour. A retainer is required. I will give you a free initial consultation at which time we will discuss your case and discuss fees. You are under no obligation. All consultations are confidential (What more do you want?).
Finding the right lawyer can be a difficult first step, particularly if you have no experience working in Russia (moreover if you have it). One of the most important considerations for you, beyond finding someone who is qualified to help you, is finding someone you can feel comfortable talking with and trusting with your problems. I understand that setting up and carrying on an overseas business can be difficult as more than one year I lived and worked in the Republic of Ghana.
Plus, I am an all around nice guy.